Schedule a Virtual Showroom Consultation
Homeowners, designers, builders, and other trade professionals can visit Sandpiper’s showroom any time from the comfort of their own homes. With free video calls, a Showroom Consultant can meet with you to discuss your project and “walk” you around our showroom to show you examples of fixtures for your home. Our selection of high quality, beautiful fixtures and accessories can be viewed from all angles by you at home. We can show your how a showerhead works and explain all the benefits of a bidet or bidet seat attachment for your existing toilet. As long as your phone, tablet, or computer has a camera and a microphone, you are able to participate in a meeting as if you were right across the desk from us.
All you have to do is call or email us today to schedule an appointment and we can walk you through the steps to get connected.
How it works
Request a virtual appointment
Contact Sandpiper Supply Kitchen and Bath Showroom at 912-236-3351 to get started and arrange a time.
Set up your device with FaceTime or Zoom
iPhone or iPad users can simply use the app FaceTime
Android or traditional computer Windows users will need to download the free Zoom Cloud Meetings application
Your consultant will email you instructions on how to join a meeting
Meet with your consultant
- Be sure your device is plugged in or fully charged.
- Follow the instructions sent by your consultant to connect
- Your consultant will talk you through your options and take you on a tour of the showroom to show you the best options for your project.
Be on the lookout for follow-up information
- After your call, be sure to check your email for follow up information with photos, pricing and anything else you may need.
Color can be key!
- Your consultant can mail color chips to your home or meet you in our parking lot with sanitized samples in hand
Communication and coordination are key between you, your contractor and Sandpiper Supply. We look forward to helping you keep your projects on track and as fabulous as ever!