Sandpiper Supply has put together a list of the top seven kitchen trends of 2019 to help you gain inspiration for your next kitchen remodel.
- Technology in the kitchen is one of the most popular upgrades around. The first place it is found is in kitchen faucets that are water efficient with fingerprint-resistant finishes, and or offer touch or even voice activation.
Touchless kitchen faucet from Moen
- Black stainless steel appliances are now in one out of every 10 new kitchens according to Houzz.
Photo credit: LG
- Transitional is still the most popular overall style, with modern farmhouse seeing steady gains in demand.
Photo credit: Richard Leo Johnson Ellsworth Design Build
Neutral Wood Finishes
- According to Plain & Fancy Cabinetry, the most popular wood finishes for cabinets are Walnut and Oak, two classic and beautifully grained materials.
- For painted cabinets, white is still the top choice of homeowners, with gray and black making a strong showing as well.
- Gaining in popularity is Navy Blue, the new neutral that pairs well with both bright focal colors and other neutrals that allow it to stand out.
Photo credit: Nicole Franzen, Design by Studio Muir
- Engineered Quartz is now the most popular countertop material, with white countertops leading the way. Engineered material is showing up everywhere in the kitchen, from countertops to the floor to the sink.
- Sink manufacturers like Elkay are staying ahead of the trend by developing engineered quartz sinks in exciting colors like the beautiful blue of their Jubilee, which is the perfect accompaniment to a kitchen with Navy Blue cabinets.
Photo credit: Elkay
For the latest faucets with all the technology and the best sinks for your lifestyle, see the experts at Sandpiper Supply Kitchen and Bath Showroom.